Monday, March 22, 2010

~ My Milkshake Brings All The Boy To The Yard ~

Lately, me and Yoong just can't stop singing this song. Especially the Amanda (from Ugly Betty Series)' s version of the song, the scene just totally stuck into our heads. Hilarious!!!

There's a coffee shop by the name of Jen's Cafe which situated near our house has this milkshake bar thing where they sell hundred types (or so they claimed) of flavours for your choice of milkshake.

Of course, the sweet tooth devil in me unleashed its power and has been nagging me ever since to give it a try. And thus, on a sunny afternoon we went...

Photobucket
Yup, those are the flavours and you could see so many types of candies and chocolate hanging in each compartment respectively. This is what I call Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory (or maybe not -__-'')


Photobucket
We asked for Lion Bar + Fruit Salad + Blue Millions + Whip Cream and Haribu. Both taste milky and sweet. I much preferred the Lion something milkshake. Just hated the small bits of candy chews inside the Haribu. Yup, I absolutely hated gummy bear ever since I was a kid.


Photobucket
The master of milkshake.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
That's me studying my notes before going to my job. Doing homework before even start working.

Photobucket

Can't really concentrate when people around me are talking though.

So, tell me, what's your favourite flavour milkshake?? Where did you get it??