Thursday, June 17, 2010

Exotic Stuff I'd Got From Japan Haul

What I'd got (from top left corner):
Dietary Fiber
DHC Blueberry Supplement
Hot Cleansing Gel
Underarm Sweat Absorber
Cotton Pad for doing facial masks
Body Whip Cream in Vanilla and Berry Mix


Makeup I'd Scored:
Maybelline Volume Express Mascara (alright, maybe this isn't Japanese brand, but whatever)
Lavshuca Lip Gloss
Kate Lip Gloss
Majolica Majorca Skin Lingerie Pore Cover
Cazenne Lip Liner and Brush


Others:
Acnes Spot Remover
Happy Bath Day Soft Body Scrub
Freshel (Kanebo) Whitnening Lotion

I'm so excited to try them out. Some which I never encounter before in the UK and Malaysia. Maybe its me being caveman from the 1st centry, but yeah, I was quite new to these especially the body cream in the whip cream container and the Underarms Sweat Absorber as well as the 3 layer lipgloss. If there's something that I love, I will certainly do a review on it.