Thursday, June 10, 2010

How I'm Currently Fighting Against Hair Fallouts.

Its been dreadful for the pass few weeks. If you had follow me on twitter or facebook, you know that my hair was falling in large amounts and I was scared till death. I mean, I don't wanna go BALD when I'm in my twenties.. Hello!!!???? I don't think my boyfriend and family would approve of that.

So, the desperate me googled some info and came across with some methods. I'm currently incorporating them into my life now and so far, its working pretty well for me. So I'd decided to save some of you guys out there but sharing with you my way of keeping my hair on my head.

(Remember, we shed 50-60 strands of hair daily, so if you are with me, say, 70++ of hair coming off, you could try these methods, the easiest way to count is when you are washing you hair, how many strands of hair do you pull out/came off. If its more than 10, then your alarm should start ringing in your head)

Ways to Prevent Excess Hair Fallouts.

1. Take Vitamin B or Multivitamins. (Newly incorporated routine which works tremendously well)

2. Destress. I listen to music and blog and youtube. These makes me relax. Oh yeah, not forgetting shopping for makeup too ^__^ (Newly incorporated routine which works tremendously well)

3. Sleep for at least 7 hours per day. (Newly incorporated routine which works tremendously)

4. Tie my hair in loose buns.

5. Flip my hair up whenever I'm sleeping. Sleep lying on my back.

6. Discipline my hands to not touch my hair whatsoever. (Newly incorporated routine which works tremendously)

7. Never once did I comb my hair after washing it.

8. If I can, I won't wash my hair once per week giving it some rest from chemicals like shampoo.

9. If using harsh shampoo like Lush Big Shampoo, I would massage my head really really gently.

10. I don't ever use my fingernails to scrub my scalp.