Sunday, June 20, 2010

OMG, Spending Like Crazy!!!

These few days has been crazy.. WE (yeah, me and Yoong), totally tried every food on the earth (ok, just Osaka) and went everywhere our foot can carry us. Its been such a long time since the both of us went out and have tons of fun together (although its only 2 months since we left each other's side, but still, it feels like eternity).

And he brought so many things from UK (all's my stuff, pardon me, and there's still tons left in UK), so I think I don't need to shop for clothes for a while.

Its been a hectic week at work too. Loads of stuff happened at work, which of course aren't that good, and I just totally lost the confidence to continue no more, but still, coming all the way here to Japan, trying my best to learn things, adapting myself to the culture, I am not going to give up just yet.

I have to really work hard here, might not know when will I be getting the letter, asking me to leave T__T

Wish me luck!!

So how are my lovely readers had been???