Wednesday, June 9, 2010

This Is How I Store My Snacks




I can be so random at time when it comes to writing my blog posts. Sometimes there's makeup, sometimes there's food... Its like I've got so many things to share with you but just needed time to write up all these posts. But hopefully I could keep on updating as often so that you guys won't think that Cindy Khor's blog is bogus.

So how do you like my storage of candies/snacks?? Pretty neat huh?? (I'd like to think so..) And what's even more worth it is that the boxes are free ^__^ If you wanna know, the green ones are green tea chocolate filling cookies, and there's Pocky, red bean paste ... (argh... can't think of the name... you know... the one that doraemon loves to eat??), and ice-cream-like candy (I'm so running out of vocab for these Jap's snacks. Speak about variety.