Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Youtuber Crush: Queenie

Can't believe that someone with multiple occupations exist in this world. She's a "FLIGHT ATTENDANT, TV PRESENTER, MODEL, JEWELLRY DESIGNER, COOK BOOK WRITER, BEAUTY COLUMNIST" **taken from her Youtube Channel.

And what's more, she's not afraid to flaunt her age and her beauty as well... Let you see...

Nah... Isn't she like so so gorgeous??? **totally drooling** There's something mesmerizing about her, where I just can't take my eyes off her (I'm starting to sound like a pervert, which I actually am). I'd say she second Barbie Tsu.


She offers advice and tips on her channel which I find really useful, be it beauty wise, fashion wise or personality well being. I just can't seem to disagree with her opinions and her ways. There are gems in my life which I follow every so closely. More of like her words are motivation and energy booster to my everyday life, and I'm so dead serious here.

She's funny, rich, beautiful, slim, innovative, knowledgeble, good at English, Cantonese, Mandarin (you don't find many people who could converse in all that shit) and sincere. I really love her. And thus, the subscription and frequent visit to her Youtube webpage.

Go and support her ---> Click now, I say RIGHT NOW!!!

And yup, I'm doing this post out of my own free will without getting paid nor a gun pointing at my head. -__-'''