Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Yoong's HERE!!! Yippeee....

Woohooo... This is a scheduled post so I'm not going to post any pictures of him arriving at the arrival hall at the Kansai International Airport.

I know I'm going to be so occupied if he's here so there will be several schedule posts coming your way. I wish to apologize for this. But I know you guys wouldn't mind, right?? Cuz you guys are the best and always share my happiness with me... MMUUAAHHH, love you guys.

I'm like super high right now and can't wait to bring him around and taste all those delicious Osaka gourmet and bring him around (and myself around cuz there's like tons of place that I wanted to visit).

Of course, I won't forget to post pictures of us getting lovey dovey visiting various places, and doing fun stuff. So stay tune.

Did I mentioned that how much I love you guys??? MUUUAAAHHH... Another sloppy kiss for you wonderful people.