Friday, June 4, 2010

12 Tag Question

Why am I so in love with doing these kinda topics? I know, it may seems boring to my readers, but... wot-eh-vah....

What shoe size are you? UK5.5

Where do you work? In Japan. Umm, well, I would like to keep my job title anonymous for this time being.

Favourite piece of clothing you own? Ted Baker's slouch top.

Your favourite blog? Oooo... This's hard. I love all of them. Can't choose.

Do you have any pets? Nope. Hate having animals in my house.

How many siblings do you have? 2 sisters.

If you could live anywhere, where would it be? Anywhere near my boyfriend and family. Of course, preferably UK.

What were you doing before this? Clean my entire house using a piece of old t-shirt.

Your favourite food? Kangkung belacan. Yummeh!!

Do you have a middle name? Yup. Its SIM. (OK, we chinese don't call it THE middle name, but it seems to be in the middle, right?)

Your favourite websites? Lovemakeup.com, cindykhor.blogspot.com, facebook, youtube

Who do you tag? Cath J, sister, hui leng, elle, those who leaves comments in my blog and all of you guys out there who happen to have free time in their hands.