Saturday, June 19, 2010

I'm Longing To Be There Right Now!!!

Call me Dorky, Nerdy, Outdated or whatever, but my love for this character/story/book/movie will never ceased to end. I just am so fascinated with everything that's in this imaginary fantasy and how I long to live a life that is full of magical and adventure (not that I need more adventure in my life right now).
So, in order to fufill my dream, Universal Studio Orland totally came up and construct a real wonderland for us HP fans.







Like how cool is that to get a wand specially made for you!!! (alright, my friends were being sceptical and said that the stick-like things are actually fireworks -__-''')

I just can't wait to go there... Have to save money, starting from now.


The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Theme Park Map



Wizarding World of Harry Potter Details, Concept Art & Map



Wizarding World of Harry Potter First Look - Universal Orlando



For more info, visit the official website <-- Click

Alright, now all I have to do is gather a few buddies and hop on the plane.. Who's with me?? Put your hands up!!!