Thursday, June 24, 2010

They Really Do Care About Image

Sorry Peeps!! Neglected the blog for such a long time (cheh... 5 days only mah!!)

Well, as you guys know, I'm busy with Yoong getting all mushy and sticky visiting places and going everywhere, and my workload in the office is like super crazy mountainy... Imagine doing 12 small cases in one day!! Speak about super hardworking...

So back to the topic. I went to the supermarket to buy some necessity, and see how they try to bungkus for me!??



Guess what it is?? They wrap it like some birthday present thing... And I was waiting there for the cashier to slowly wrap my stuff... -__-''' throughout the whole waiting process -__-''' x 1000

.
.
.
.


Tadaaaa..... Its ahem ahem for girl's monthly ahem ahem... They thought that I'm embarass to bring it around with me so they "hou sam" (kind heartedly) wrap up the damn thing for me to bring around. Speak about consideration. You couldn't really find that in anywhere else!!!