Thursday, March 12, 2009

DIY Hair Trimming

Eh, Yoong and I are not pros in hair chopping... So haha, there's no tips or advice here... Just to let you see how I cut short my hair (cuz I'm broke like that and can't afford to go to a proper hair dresser T__T).

Obviously, scissors and comb are the essential tools.

Then you need untidy grass-like hair...

Then you need someone who is also unprofessional like you to hold the camera while combing and trimming your hair.

Eh, then you tell your "barber" how many inches you wanna it off, then he will "agak-agak" trim for you....
Snip, snip, snip...
Make sure to tell him whether you want it straight across horizontally or curving up.

After you finish the back, then do the fringe yourself.
From the middle of your head, comb all hair to the front. Then snip away.
I prefer to have my front sides slanting all the way to the back. (Eh... No picture for demonstration. Just imagine. Thx)
Here you go.
Forgive me for the wet clothes as I had just finished my bath and did this operation C (**cut**) .
Ooo... Not bad for a 1st timer... (praising you ya, Yoong)
Yooohooo... New and FREE haircut.

My victim for the day. Into the trash bin you go.