Monday, March 9, 2009

I'm The Electric Waster

Look at the electric bill for 3 months.... o__O !!!

£202.23 x 5 = RM 1000 ++

Don't ask me why the pics are inverted sideways... I'm not sure myself too..


Anyway, time to save... As you had already know, I'm quite broke... So small little measures have to be taken to decrease the amount for the bill next time... Such as:

Stop using the heater (its almost spring anyway... :P)


Off switches when not in use... (obvious -__- )

Haiz... I do hope that I could like save as much as I could... Can't afford to pay anymore gigantic bills... They would certainly skin me alive...
p/s: I've decided not to go back to Malaysia next month... I don't think I have the dignity to go back just yet (ain't working and haven't got a title "engineer" and no constant income)... I know, some of you may say that my parents wouldn't mind, but really, I mind a lot...
As the eldest in the family, I want to have a successful life before going back so that my mum and paps would be proud of me... Its a complicated feeling..
And I really can't fork out the extra money to buy air ticket... I don't wanna borrow $$ from my parents to go back... Its just so....ummm...how should I put it? .... unfilial
p/p/s: Why doees the weather play a trick on me?? When I'd finished my grocery shopping, it started raining cats and dogs and I was forced to walk home drenched in the rain... After I reached home, the rain eventually stop -__- and the sun just shoots out (-__- x 100)