Friday, March 6, 2009

Eh?? Do I Need Those??

I know, I'm like the most absolute outdated person on blog... I've been like browsing up fashion which has already exit fashionistas' mind and playing those games that people already got sick of....


But, I still don't mind being the dramtically archaic gal with obsolete hobbies (trying to flaunt my grammar here but kinda fail -__-" ) thus the game played below....


Literally, its not a game to be played. Its like something just fun to do for your own amusement and to fill up your leisure time...


1st of all, type in " {your name} needs a " in Google then click search...


You would get a list of things... Then copy the 1st 10 sentence with "{your name} needs a " in them...


Initally, I wanted to insert Cindy, but after going through many blogs that uses the same name "CINDY" (is it such a common name?? Eeewww... I hate that... I wanna be uniQUE [with an emphasis on QUE])


Then, I used my middle name, SIM.... Here goes:

1. Every sim has eight needs - (YUP, I definitely have 8 needs: money, shelter, love, career......)

2. A sim needs a gold talent badge at robotics to make them

3. My sims needs lower to fast, is there a cheat to fulfill the sims needs?

4. My Sim needs a restart - (Yeah, I am like becoming a parasite to the world, thus need to restart my life by 1st changing my looks..... hehehe... time to shop!!! -__-, maybe not)

5. How can you make Sims needs drop slower? - (Hey, you can never slow down my needs...£$$*"@*")

6. Sim needs sourceful upload for libopenbabel3 transition - ( ?___? )

7. Managing your Sim's needs

8. How to Make Your Sims's Need Full - (That's easy, just give me loads of cash and I'll be fine ^__^)

9. My sim card needs a PUK code

10. The Sims 2 Needs a New years Buzz


Its actually kinda tough to find a full sentence with my name. And as you had already noticed, those sentences refer to the game SIM City... Gosh... Maybe I should stick to the Cindy part...


Eh, if you have free time in your hands, go try it... (maybe you had already done before :P)