Thursday, March 5, 2009

Should I Return Home??

Finally, after craning my stunted neck for so long, after cursing them over and over again for about 3502473958 times, I'd got my visa back!!! Yahoo!!! Hip hip hurray!!!!


Now's the tough part, should I go back next month?? If so, when??


This is a super duper triple quadupler tough decision to make...


1st of all, I need money to go back (which in my case, I'd none, as havoc has disturb the peace in my bank account which leaves me a victim of poor-ness -_- . Ok lah, cuz I haven't been working for 2 whole months and I'm eating on my savings plus go to Italy summore and buy that wonderful Dell laptop and have to pay for my visa... T___T .... Pok gai d...)

But, I do really miss my family... I'm so dying to see them... Be it for just 1 day or so...


I mean, I've been like dreaming about them and Malaysia for the past few weeks... No joke.... Every single damn day.... I've been waking up to emptiness that leaves me wanna cry while gazing out the window, as if I could reunite with them by looking at the same sky... T__T


Therefore, Yoong just go "Go back lah!!! Now nobody is stopping you!!! If you want money, I give you loh..."


Then I went "How much can you give me??"


After thinking, he said " 500!! "


My eyes bling bling for a while *_* or rather £_£ eehhhh maybe $_$ then suddenly, I said, pulling down my happy face "-__- Your bank account don't have that much money lah!!"


**Pulls a sheepish smile**, then he said " Ummm... Then 300 loh... hehe..." -__-


So in a dilemma now... Now the main prob is money... Once I've got the "ka ching" then I'll be heading back home in no time. (I'm not hinting you guys to donate ya... I'll find a way with my WOMAN POWER!!!)

Oh, it miraculously snowed... This pic is taken just after I woke up, seeing cars slightly covered with snow... I know, I know, I woke up at 11am which determines me as a lazy pig but hey, at least I still wake up in the morning -__-


Morning people!!!


***********************************************************************
Do I sound happy and excited in this post?? I hope I do... Coz that's how I'm feeling right now...
***********************************************************************