Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Gucci - Women's Wear

Its still 2008 winter... But Gucci (http://www.gucci.com/uk/index2.html) is already introducing its wardrobe for both men and women to prepare for fall/winter of 2009. I really appreciate how fast a trend can go... Call me outdated or whatever...

But their outfits are still as stunning as ever..

I love their super thigh high skinny boots... Its like wearing leather tights and its so shiny all the way...

But their splash of colours are not that varied... I'm not sure whether I'm wrong, but their collection this year is kinda tone down to black, grey and white.

The belt that clinch at the middle is really a very on-going fashion statement, I'd say... We just never seem to get tired of it.

But I still love how they integrate shiny elements and sparkling components into their merchandise. And I love how the outfit is baggy and big on top (to virtually enlarge the lady's boobs) and goes totally lean and lanky at the bottom.
Gucci did launch their spring theme clothes for 2009 last year... So outdated me am going to look at them right now.

I really adore how flow-y and rigid some materials could be when makin'em into an outfit.

There are many colours for spring though... You get earth, peppermint, amethyst, iris, sky blue... Just makes you wanna go all "SPRING"...

Well, I'm not a professional fashionista and I couldn't describe any better than the pros... I'm gonna just stop here with my humble and un-glam comment and let you do your own analysis through their website.
p/s: I really am fascinated by their platform heels... It seems to be the IT thing..