Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Sudden Disappearance

As I've been busy with work and birthday celebrations (literally lame excuses everytime when not writing any entries), therefore my blog had resorted to cultivate some spider webs for the owner to dust -__-

Well, I haven't been a good girl yesterday. I did not participate in the turning off light event held yesterday at 8.30pm as I'd been busy savouring the gore and irksome scene from Watchmen.

I spent around £200 of my bf's money on presents and dinners. A rather lavish dinner and extraordinary (or should I say overrated) presents... Bad girl, bad bad Cindy....

But really, this is sort of the most awesome birthday celebration that I'd received in years (will write about it in the next few entries). Surprises, romantic, splurge, culinary satisfaction... **shifty eyes**

Although I'd received a great shock of my life yesterday regarding about my family and private life, but at least I did survive the ordeal of illusions of past parents-deceiving events.

I think I'm so outdated on current news and world happenings as I've been in my cocoon of comfort for too long. Time to mark up Cindy...

And its time to shift my butt to do something more meaningful to my life. I don't wanna have bad karma in later life from wasting precious time.

Ok, too long winded... Stop here...