Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Easy Bake Rice

Ingredients:
Half a bowl of cooked rice
4 button mushrooms, sliced
3 crabsticks, halved
3 sausages, cubed
Half a bottle of white sauce of cheese and ham
A tin of mushroom soup
A packet of grated cheddar cheese
Preheat oven of 180 degrees celcius

1. Find a big oven-able dish bowl.
2. Fill half of the bowl with rice.
3. Layer with cream sauce.
4. Sprinkle sausages and mushroom and crabsticks

5. Layer with mushroom soup.
6. Sprinkle cheddar cheese.
7. Baked.
8. When cheese turns golden brown, remove from oven.
9. Eat now!!!

************************************************************************
Do I sound mad in this post?? Well, I did it intentionally, after knowing that I have to work on my birthday from 12pm to 9pm (which meant no candle light dinner or whatsoever) {hey, I freaking ask him to put me on the morning shift then why the hell am I working till 9pm??} and I'm working for 9 hours tomorrow and 13 hours the day after tomorrow.

T___T

I'm actually kinda tired with the rambling of how bad luck or the misfortune fell upon me in my work. This is gonna be the last entry that I'll complain. After this, I'm gonna start anew by applying for PHD and other jobs. Wish me luck.

Once again, thanks to those who cares about how exhausting and annoyed I am with KFC. I wish someone at the KFC HQ could read this and try not to exploit labour especially Asians or rather darker colour skin races.
*************************************************************************