Saturday, March 14, 2009

Outfit Of The Day 2

This is the outfit I had worn to the SWOT charity fashion show. I know its nothing to shout about, but I just wanna keep this in my blog for remembrance...

Necklace: Primark, LBDress: Jane Norman, Tights: Topshop, Shoes: Dorothy Perkins, Ring: Malaysia (can't remember where :P), Bangles: Marie Claire, Bra: La Senza
************************************************************************
My new KFC manager is like super strict with the rules. And he is so so demanding. I just wanted to work 4 days instead of 5 and he went about like I'd snatch his job or something. I mean, I'm so tired working 7 hours, standing, non-stop, and I would like to have 3 days for rest. I'm a human being, helloooooooo!!!!
And I've seem to neglect this blog alot!!! Posting entries that are not really interesting anymore... I'm so ashame with myself (**shakes head**)
*************************************************************************