Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Nearly Died

Ya, I'm not joking...


Try working for 14 hours, standing, walking, non-stop moving, having my breakfast and lunch and dinner only at 4.30pm for the whole day, smiling, serving every customers, repeating "hiya, how can I help you?" "is this everything you need?" "and your salts, straw, napkins are inside the wee bag" "enjoy your meal, thank you, see you again, bye!" to about 200++ customers, and bending 200++ times outwards to the windows (drive thru) delivering the orders, with your manager watching your every move...


I'm not joking.... : (


This is what I had been doing today.... for 14 FREAKING HOURS....


And had to endure oral shooting T__T by loved ones... :(

In order to cheer me up, I'm gonna look at some white gold bodied sports car by Merz...





I think these 3 pictures really soothes all the hardship and pain that I'm suffering quietly alone...


If I've got money, I'm so gonna get them... haha... then show off to everyone..haha...