Saturday, March 21, 2009

Words

Since when did I wrote a fully long length wordiess and non-picturism post?? Eh... I can't remember... All I do know is that people tend to read post with pictures as they find them more interesting, no???


I'm not sure why there's a sudden lost of interest in me writing a befitting essay that I could submit for evaluation (I'm pratically addicted to these writing last time). Maybe I just can't find the right words to express myself clearly and rather save all the writing by posting up pics that gives a clearer view??


Words to me are a two-timing, double edge sword, they either hurt me deeply or charm me to heaven depending on the user who spits it (here I go, all emo and stuff and acting as if as I'm a pro)...


Words, I prefer words more than action.... I have to guess the meaning of action which I condemn forever (due to laziness in thinking) and prefer those straightforward method of commuication by just listening (I don't have to use brainpower, -__-)


And I do think that words, be it by letters or verbally, is important in maintaining any relationship (family kinship, love, friendship, foe-ship, tutor-pupil-ship, neighbouring-ship) and if you tell me that a man with few words is a man that spits gold, I say "bah, what crap". He's either lazy to talk or he just couldn't express himself clearly and rather shut up.


I know, this entry would be forgo by many as words don't attract people that much, but to me, I just love how someone fully utilizes the dictionary and string them words into an exquisite sentence that touch right deep down into my soul. Therefore, I tend to read blogs, yup, and I do mean read, sentence by sentence, line by line, word for word.


But somehow, ironically, I don't seem to prefer novel over comics... Weird right??


What I just want to say here is that, sometimes, human prefer words (verbal and non-verbal).... Therefore, go ahead, tell your wife or daughter or mum or dad " I love you and will always care for you like I care for myself" , tell your neighbour "good day... nice weather ain't it?? wanna go for a walk??", compliment your friends or colleague "wow, what a great suit you have today..." or "that's a nice hairdo" or "great job", or exclaim to your boss "I've been giving my best in finishing this project as I know how it meant to the company", or praise your pet "that's my good boy, now do it one more time for mummy" (don't do it if your pet is a fish)


Its just a sentence or two... Go ahead.... Speak... Talk... Open your mouth or write it down... You will see how it significantly changes the life of someone else (its better to not shout any negative foul words to the ones you care though)...


But here's a question, do you prefer MAN OF WORDS OR MAN OF ACTION??