Tuesday, February 23, 2010

2 Announcement & Food Stuff

I have a big big announcement to make...

**Breathes in deeply and exhale through mouth...** x 10

.
.
.
.

I am leaving UK next month.

For good.

Its a tough decision, but I know its the best for me, my future, my boyfriend, our future family, my family and my boyfriend's family
.
.
.

Another big announcement.....

**Breathes in deeply and exhale..**cough cough**... exhale...***

.
.
.

I'm not staying back in Malaysia either.

I'm going to Japan.

To work.... for 3 years.

.
.
.

I don't even know whether I'm couragous or strong enough to survive in Japan alone, with no knowledge of Japanese language, or their culture, or their people. But I'll try my best.

Therefore, I really need you guys, help me through this tough phase. Tell me that I'm making the right decision. Tell me that I'm strong enough to brave the adversity alone. Tell me that I'm doing this for my own good. Tell me that I'm not alone and you all will be supporting me through the internet.

This sounded like a sad post!!?? does it?? No no.. I'm not that sad. Just a little dazed that this is all happening and its happening too fast.

Anyway, on a totally unrelated tone, here are some pictures of what I'd made..

Photobucket

Guan Qiang (Teochew vegetarian dish I'd learned from my mum) for the 1st day of Chinese New Year.



Photobucket

Ayam Paprik which taste awesome. Gonna make this again.

You can try to google up these recipe because I'm quite lazy to type the recipe here, sigh...Not in the mood... I wish I can just stay in bed all day without having to think so much and decide anything.