Monday, February 1, 2010

My Malaga Hotel Room, Posh Indeed

I wanna live here all my life. Simple, sleek, sophisticated and modern are the words that I could think of for describing the room that we stayed in Spain. Let me give you a room tour, k??

Photobucket
Yup, its on the 2nd floor.


Photobucket
Would you look at the size of the bed and those mirrors...Mama Mia...


Photobucket
And the gigantic wardrobe. OK, maybe not that huge, but if compared to the one that I had at home, its like a pea meeting a meatball (is this sentence even right?? =__=). Again, surrounded by mirrors.. As if telling me that I'm not vain enough...

Photobucket
And the colourful wall paper and love those cute purple lamps..


Photobucket


Photobucket
Oh, not forgeting about them chairs.


Photobucket
YSL caged heel inspired summore. In case you're wondering what the hell am I talking about, refer here


Photobucket
The sink is alright, not to fancy. But I do love their shampoo and shower gel containers, very unique. Didn't bring any of them back though.


Photobucket
Plain old toilet bowl. There's even pictures in the washroom, just like our Belfast house.

Photobucket
And the bath tub that all hotels have. Great marble tiling.

We did live comfortably for 2 nights and paid £110 as the total for 2 person. Its quite a unique experience and I'll definitely go back if I were to tour Malaga again.