Monday, February 15, 2010

My Youtube

I think I start to have this Youtube and Make up craze about a month ago where I'll get all worked up and fascinated by the world of colours and artificle beauty (I'm saying this in a good way).

The day that I made my 1st video is the day I went to the city and purchase my LUSH products. That's when I'd decided that I want to do videos.

I was a bit daze and confused about the reason for making videos, but then I decided that it would be because I wanted to improve my oral English as well as helping others deciding on which product to buy.

I just fell particularly in love with making videos, editing them and even replying comments in my Youtube channel. Its almost like blogging. Except that I'm talking instead of writing and of course, loads of preparation has to be done before hand such as putting on make up and deciding what I want to say on my videos.
I used my Dell's laptop webcam for the 1st time filming. Then I proceed to using Canon Ixus. Both of which are not giving my top notch video quality and I'm a bit depressed (-__-''' CLIS).

Then, Yoong, being the supportive and reliable man of the house, scrambling around boxes, and pull out this baby...
Photobucket
Yup, its a Sony Camcorder. And it totally save my life. Thank God -__-'''

And I'm so so impressed with the quality of the video that I decided to record everything using this. I did not used the tape, but instead, it acts as a capturing tool and I save my videos within my laptop using a cable and a particular software.

The result?? Its amazing with higher definition/pixels and a stronger focusing effect.

So am just gonna show you something that I used for my BRUSH WASHING & DRYING TUTORIALS.

Photobucket
MAC Brushes cleanser and Johnson & Johnson baby shampoo for washing the brushes.



Photobucket
3 containers filled with water to clean the brushes.



Photobucket
How I dry them. This idea was thought up by Yoong. Quite innovative, isn't it?? And totally make my brushes dry.

Watch the videos ==> Here

So there you go, just a little rambling. Hope you don't mind.