Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A Nice Friends Gathering

Its been a long time since I went out to have some food with Yoong's friends. Well, saving up money is my utmost priority and laziness is totally conquering my body thus the non-existence gathering for the pass few months

So we had a sort-of fine dining experience before the New Year (yes, this story is so yesteryear that I think I'd silver hair growing on my head).

I can't quite remember what's the name of the restaurant, but a very special thanks Jeng Haw, Jay, Caryn, Tyng Hwei, Chia Ling and Jia Li for inviting us along.

I had Grilled Sea Bass and Yoong had pasta. Actually, we didn't quite enjoy the food too much as I don't eat onion/olives (unfortunately there were tons in mine) and Yoong didn't like his sauce too diluted.

But anyway, we had a great time with all of them. So special thanks.