Saturday, February 20, 2010

A Totally Delayed Post, Our Valentine's Day Presents

This is like the most luxurious and expensive pressent the both of us gave each other. And needless to say, we absolutely love love love our gifts very much. Its a bit extravagant though if you wanna consider the finance condition the both of us are in (he's a student and I'm working like part time!?)

So I got him a Canon 1000d DSLR and he got me a Burberry purse.

Cummon, everybody say "Awww...."

Today is Day 7 of the lunar calendar, which meant that its also THE BIRTHDAY OF ALL HUMAN BEINGS. So I would like to wish you guys Happy Birthday. Go get yourself a present... ^__^

There's a huge news coming up which I'll blog in my future post once everything is confirmed. But if you follow my facebook, you might know what's happening in my life. I'm quite excited to share with you guys but I need to make sure that everything is 100% sure before I break the news.

Yes, I'm still a bit unsure of so many things. There's loads of planning to do that involves telephone calls, emails, texts... And of course running around doing some errands... But trust me, I don't wanna spill too much beans before I go into further detail in the subsequent posts.

So anyway, its been a long time since I'd type something this long, so just a wee bit of babbling here. And photos underneath are for you guys to savour ;p
Have a lovely day!