Monday, February 8, 2010

You Really Gotta Watch It In 3D

I'm not kidding you. This movie is like so awesome that I think it should be nominated Best Movie of the Year (OK, maybe Harry Potter would be better but still, I'm saying..).

Avatar

I'm so so outdated right?? People are talking about how outstanding this movie is like ages ago and I'm only starting to catch up now.

But no choice lah, I only watched this a few days ago and was totally captivated by the story line (although I've got a strong feeling that I'd seen this before, hint hint: Pocohantas) and its graphical effects as well as the colours throughout the movie.

Although I'm not really sure why some characters have to act that way, but its a great movie nontheless. And I can swear, you won't waste your time nor your money on popcorn.

Watch it in 3D, and its even better as debris and sparkles from the movie might actually get into your eyes. ^__^

Anyway, I am not writing the synopsis here cuz you really need to watch it yourselves.

And here are some pictures to whet your movie appetite.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Visit their website for more info and pictures: Avatar

By the way, the official song for Avatar is sung by Leona Lewis, "I See You", in my opinion, is kinda weird, in terms of tune and all.