Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I Wish To Rave About

This Stop Motion 10 minutes video done by Kirsten Lepore which is such a genious in making them.



Sweet Dreams from Kirsten Lepore on Vimeo.


You really have to WATCH WATCH WATCH this video or you'll surely regret it. Must WATCH!!!

And I really wanna ROFL and LOL and LMAO and LTIC (new abbrevation-Laugh Till I Cry) when it comes to the sex scene. Totally hahahahaha....

Oh wait, there's a moral story behind this video. Anyone can tell me what it is??

New Youtube Videos Uploaded ==> My Youtube

I've got a job interview today, wee early hours in the morning. Its a phone interview. I don't wish to comment too much but this got me to think, is being too assertive (in other words, a dictator/tyrant) gonna make you succeed in this modern age industrial world?? I can't seem to help but wonder whether I'm still acting like a little gal being under control by corporate people who think that they know-it-all. Is it just me, or is the world becoming a place to breed more obnoxious and arrogant people who survive more successfully?