Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year, Happy Valentine's Day, Face Of The Day

First of all, I would like to wish you all a very Merry Chinese New Year and Loving Valentine's Day...

Its so weird that this 2 important festival fall on the same day and making me confuse of which day to celebrate.

But anyway, today is what I call a double happiness day so am gonna wear pretty new clothes to celebrate them. And I think we are celebrating more of CNY instead of VD due to the fact that I'm going vegetarian today (its a tradition).

Anyway, so here's face of the day... (Not today though, today am gonna wear red on my face..oh wait...maybe pink will do... I don't wanna be a Chinese G**st...)

Photobucket

Face: ELF Corrective Concealer
         ELF Highlighter and Concealer
         Bobbi Brown Liquid Foundation
         NARS Orgasm

Eyes: ELF Eyeshadow Primer
         88 Shimmer Palette: Light blue, blue, black, white
         The Body Shop Eyeliner
         Benefit Eyebrow Pencil
         MAC Eyeliner: White
         (Yeah, I forgot to curl my lashes and wear mascara)

Lips: Barry M Lip paint 129 (Palest Lavender)
        Sasa Lip Gloss