Friday, February 12, 2010

Malaga Trip Day 2, Part 2

Proceeding to the 2nd part of day 1, and yes, this is not the last section as there are still tons of leftover photos in my laptop, OMG, I'm gonna use 2 hours just to finish this post. Totally eating up my time.

So, we went to this monument call the umm... Bull Fighting Colosseum.

Photobucket
With some weird like structure outside to represent the bull and the matador (the man who holds the red cape, waiting for the bull to charge at him **google this info up**).


Photobucket
A far view of the palace. Magnificent isn't it?


Photobucket
The stairways to another palace. There are 2 palaces in Malaga. One on top of the hill and the other on the side.


Photobucket
The entrance to one of the palace. We only paid £1.60 for entrance fee for the both for us as we used student ID to get discounts ^__^


Photobucket
The interior. Like super small and simple. Doesn't look like a palace. Not very impressive. But I still like how they design it.


Photobucket
A minature palace. We only get to visit just a small part of palace. A bit disappointing. Not sure why they close the other section for.


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
Garden of the palace.



Photobucket



Photobucket
Did they bathe here?? I doubt so..



Photobucket
Another garden.



Photobucket



Photobucket
A room with an altar. Wonder what their GOD is?? I really love olden days architecture and structures. Its like stepping back in time and imagining how the people live without electricity and entertainment. OMG, I wanna go to ROME right now, like right now!!!



Photobucket
A view of the bull fighting arena.


Photobucket
Nah, gonna end this post with pictures of coffin -__-'''

Woah, I really did take a whole day to write up this post. Haha, anyway, I'm starting to feel that I'm running out of words to describe the pictures. My vocab library really is getting smaller. Sigh...

Anyway, I'd updated my Youtube videos ==> Brush Cleaning Tutorial

Gotta make CNY cookies tonight. Just some chocolate cornflake cookies. And yay because my Valentines day present for Yoong is finally here!! (But Yoong had opened the packaging and start using it now..)