Sunday, April 5, 2009

Do You Believe In Ghost??


I'm not gonna post a scary photo of some distorted face or amputated bodies of ghost or ghouls as I'm scared of them myself.


Proceed with the question. Do you believe in the existance of these apparition that scares the wits outta people??


Honestly, I'd encounter them several times, but lucky me, I haven't seen them, but just heard them.


I'm not sure why do they "make-available" for my hearing in broad daylight as I thought that they prefer the dark or whatever...


Story 1:

Location: TAR College Hostel

Time: Afternoon

Process: As I was busted from college activities, I'd decided to take a wee nap. As I was about to doze off, suddenly, I felt the bed shaking. It shook quite violently as it woke me up. At 1st I thought it was just my hallucination as I was very tired, but it seems real as I eyed at my shaking body. I was really annoyed at that time (no heart thumping or hair standing moment) as I just wanna get on with sleep, and the shaking just bothered the crap outta me. So I just shouted "EI, STOP SHAKING LAH!!! I WANNA SLEEP!!!" Then, as if as I'd press the STOP button on a remote control, the bed became still again. Subsequently, I drowsily toss off to sleep.


Story 2:

Location: TAR College Hostel (again)

Time: Evening

Process: I was doing my homework at that time, with my speaker volume to the maximum, blasting my favourite metal tune (weird right? normally people can't concentrate with music at the ear). Then, suddenly, the music suddenly went really soft, and a male's voice spoke into my ear "What are you doing??", then the music went back on full blast. I was so shock that I jerk my head up to my side and expect to see someone standing there but of course, there's no one. I was a bit shaken by then. So, I'd decided to lower the volume and continue doing my homework (weird right?? I shoulda get out of the room right that instance but instead I continue with what I'm doing, wtf -__-)


Story 3:

Location: Belfast Malaysian Hall

Time: Afternoon

Process: Yoong, his brother and me went to the house to collect some letters. Its vacant as the Malaysian society wanted to revamp the whole house thus no occupant. So, Yoong decided to take me for a tour around the house (he used to live there during his 1st year in Belfast). As we were at the 2nd floor and wanted to proceed with the 3rd, suddenly, I heard a "thump" upstairs. At 1st, Yoong didn't heard it and I ask him to stay still and listen. Another "thump". Then Yoong and I froze in our tracks. "Thump... Thump..." Then for another while "Thump.... Thump...Thump...Thump...." The sound got louder and more frequent as time past. Yoong and I were terrified by now. But we were not sure whether its a burglar or.... But we just walk quickly away from the staircase into the hallway, and suddenly, the thumping just stop. We look at each other, went downstairs, and told his brother what happen. All of us quietly get into the car and Yoong told me that actually that house is haunted as he had encounted something worse last time (if you wanna know what happen to Yoong last time, just tell me, I'll tell you in the comment section). He said that there was once a Malay gal hanged herself on the 3rd floor (exactly the room where Yoong stayed last time) and Yoong had once saw something whitish standing beside his bed when he's about to sleep.


Ok, now's your turn, please share with me some of your scariest encounter/heard-stories!!!


I'm dying to know (pun intended).