Sunday, April 19, 2009

I Just Wanna Relax

I just love to laze around, be with the one that I adore, do something that's totally un-stressful, refresh myself with activities that can soothe the mind.

Its kinda hard nowadays to actually extract time just to have fun when the economy is so bad and the prices of good just keeps on increasing never-endingly.

But when Cindy's gotta relax, she just have gotta relax. No matter its rainy, or sunny, or cloudy, or snowy, because Cindy's got a lazy ass and she just needs to do what makes her feel happy.

Communicating with loved ones are crucial to Cindy as she wants her social life back and which she has completely forgotten after working part time. A cuppa hot chocolate with marshmallows and cream is totally heaven, I'd say.

Well, after a long day rest, its time to perk up again, strive for money, dash to success (but I don't really see any success within KFC), and just keep on working until there's no tomorrow.
I just love my life, do you??