Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hey, Let's Go Catch A Movie...

Or maybe not....
As http://www.soloden.com/ had introduced a fantastic site to watch movies online....

The magnanimous site http://mymovees.com/



Award from Elle. Thank you very very much. Its so nice looking. Therefore, the generous me intend to pass it on to other bloggers.

Hui Leng, Sis, Ying Sing, Yian Wei, Vialentino, Yiling Lim, VVV, Zwet. I think that's about it. I won't be including their websites as am too lazy to type them...hehe...

Tired from working 9 hours today. Another 9 hours for tomorrow.

Is there a day where there's absolute peace?? No misfortune or bad luck cursing the life of mine?? Sometimes, its really exhausting to stay optimistic all the time and keep on telling myself that there would be a better tomorrow.

But hor, I really don't wanna sound so down because the actual fact is that my heart is strong from all the mishaps and my emotion is still intact. I'm just trying to find a way to terminate the desperate-ness deep down in my heart.

"If you ask me whether I am willing to stay just for you, without thinking, I will say I would, that's how important you are to me"