Thursday, April 23, 2009

Ways To Be More Confident.

1. Be good to myself and recognize my personal qualities and give myself credit.

2. Learn to appreciate life by writing good things that had happened into a journal.

3. Update my image (more shopping and self beautified spa, ^__^)

4. Put myself 1st by trying not to worry about other person's reaction.

5. Don't be afraid to take risks, act confident.

(source: Good Housekeeping)

The reason I'm writing this year is because I'm currently trying to find ways to find back my confidence as it had plummeted way below 50% and confidence is what I need during job hours and finding a new job.

Although, I'm more eloquent, compared to 2 months before, but I don't act as if as a individual who has just graduated and is currently happy with all the things in her life.

I realized this when I was with Yoong's friend. I'm always cowering at the back, waiting for Yoong to protect me and chat with me, shunting out his friends as if as they never exist and stuttered whenever I'm answering their question.

This is bad news of course. I can't be like that when I'm working. I need to be more myself by speaking clearly and acting my part as Cindy Khor, the enthusiast and full of energy and girl full of pride (that's what my school teacher told me).

Therefore, I'll try and heed the advice above and see if there's any changes. I just have to get out of my comfort zone and brave whatever comes in my way. I do think optimism is crucial here.

Do you know of a way to boost my confidence?? Do please help me here.