Sunday, April 12, 2009

FFK

FFK, or rather in cantonese "Fong Fei Kei", or rather chinese "Fang Ge Zi", or rather english "backout-at-the-last-minute" is an act that I can't really tolerate much, especially at the very last minute.

To me, if someone has to cancel something, please don't do it at the very last minute when he/she has the entire day to inform me.

I'm not trying to implement who did this to me, but in general, I'm very much annoyed by this unconsiderate action as I appreciate time and promises, and the promise to meet each other up is rather important to me.

If someone couldn't keep it and have to FFK at the very last minute, please, think of the person who waited. If someone needs to FFK, please do it at least 2-3 hours before so that the waiting end will not waste precious time.

OK, I give up. I'm indeed implying to someone in this post and I know that he might read this post. Initially, I'm fuming. But after a long walk back to my house, I'd cooled down.

I'm not Xiaxue, righteously speaking out my mind and expressing myself how clearly I'm upset with the whole situation. I'm not gonna swear or curse as we are still friends. But I'm really gonna think twice if there is any meet up or so. So just leave it as that.

What's your record of someone FFK you at the last minute??

Me?? 8 minutes before the meeting and after walking 1.5km