Saturday, April 11, 2009

Movies I Wanna Catch






I don't think I need to label them as they are very clear what movies they belong to...
****************************************************************************
Walking around today, went to buy a light starter for our kitchen but it turns out ain't its problem, its the fluorescent light bulb itself, wtf. So waste of time and money. And now, have to wait till Monday to buy the bulb as tomorrow is Easter and the shops are close.
****************************************************************************
Anyway, went to the city to return my belt (wrong size, I mean, how could I have not check before I buy the L size, for a mo, I thought I'd slim down, wtf) and the mouse I bought for my birthday and got back £28.
****************************************************************************
Instead, landed with some shampoos and a black boot, £25. -__- I know, what's the point of returning them, right?? No money saved. Poor Yoong... Always spending on me.
*****************************************************************************
I'm not sure why, I've become a crybaby nowadays. Please tell me the cure.