Friday, April 3, 2009

Harajuku Lovers Fragrance

I just love this collection of fragrance from LAMB, Gwen Stefani. They consist of 5 different fragrance, each has a different scent and different name.
I wanted to buy them for my birthday, but, ummm.... I'd overspent.
Nevertheless, it doesn't hurt to sniff them out right??

The name is clearly quoted on the bottle. So no introduction here.

See how cute they are?? I wanted to buy them not because of the perfume, but because of the doll on top of it. I know, really vain of me to collect these cutese (hey, I invented a word).

Its £12 for the 10ml and £19.50 for the 30ml. Of course I'm buying the smaller one, I don't need their scent, just the bottle please...

And I know that I'm going to get some scolding from sis "Jie ah, why you keep spending money on irrelevant things one!!!" (except that she will leave out the "irrelevant" word)



This is the leader of the pack, its call G, and its said that it imitates the look of the singer herself. I don't think Gwen is this cute looking though but the blonde hair really did bridge some similarities between them.
*****************************************************************
The verdict??
I'm gonna say its G and Love. G is because of Gwen Stefani, Love is because of its scent.
*****************************************************************