Monday, April 27, 2009

Upgrading Myself

There are so many times when I really wanna improve what has been already in my head. I do believe that we are the not so perfect human beings and constant learning is the only way to make life more fufilling.

And therefore, I'd always thinking nothing about splurging money on...

Books...

Magazines
=================================================================
Sometimes, there's always a someone by my side that suggest indulging in magazines and books are a waste of money as we could always get reading materials on the internet. But I'm more of a paper person who enjoy scouting through pages and pages of knowledge and would savour the feeling of flipping pages by pages.
=================================================================
But, as this misfortune had fallen upon me (as I shameless keep repeating myself in previous posts), I have to add some new members to this small family of mine, some technology and programming based books Maybe I could add some business related magazines too provided that I harness my interest in them 1st.
==================================================================
Go on, tell me your favourite book or magazine at all time and why. I would like to venture into them and once again go awestruck by the learning capability of mine.