Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Post Depression Outing




Eating and drinking





Sight-seeing and walking.
These are the simple things are really could soothe my mood.
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
I do think I need them again as they are so many rejections in my life (and in Yoong's life too) nowadays. I wonder if because we are THE COW (属牛) and we have total bad luck this year (犯太岁).
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
I'm always hoping that there would be rainbow after rain, or light at the end of the tunnel, but somehow, it never seems to come. I'm trying not to be depress here, but circumstances had forced me to feel otherwise.
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Cheer up, or Gengki desu neh, or Gambatek, or 加油, or perk up, or terus berusahalah, or 嘎摇啊 is really what I need to hear now.