Thursday, July 16, 2009

Breakfast Does Gives You Energy

Oh my gosh, I had tons of photos that I want to share with you and I just don't know where to start. Considering the fact that I haven't been posting photos about food, and taking in the fact that I'm too lazy to write down any recipe (or even remembering what sauces I had mix in them), I would just post up the most scumptious (okay, I lied) breakfast I had in years.

Tadaa.... the colour really looks good, does it??? I absolutely love this breakfast. Its full of vitamins, minerals, carbs, proteins, food colourings, preservatives....


My long lost companion since I'd came to UK. Horlicks. And its super damn expensive here. Like 500g and it cost me £2 (or is it!?). Luckily I'm not drinking it like everyday. God bless my purse.

The breakfast consist of sausages, mexican chicken sandwich (from the shop of course) and grapes. Yummy is the word.

Although you could see that the sausages is slightly burnt at the side (result from microwaving too long), but still, I love every bit of it. Hey, can I make one more another time???
*********************************************************************************
And seriously, this breakfast lasted me for almost half a day, I mean I was so full after downing it and people who know me know that I'm such a big eater where 2 loafs of bread couldn't satisfy me wtf (-__-). Anyway, I do think that its gotta do with the brown bread and grapes as well as the drink.