Sunday, July 12, 2009

Happy Belated 1 Year Old Birthday

To my dear Hints of Peppermint & Chocolate (HOPC)

To show you how much I respect and love you, therefore I present you with this...
cake
and this present
Don't fuss over it as they are initially mine and I'm having a magnanimous heart sharing them with you.

Anyway, sorry to wish you a day later as you know, I had too much going on in my life.

Thanks for:
Accompanying me throughout my whole 23 year old life
Being my anger-venting outlet
Bringing blogger and reader friends to me
Informing the world of my daily doings and musings
Showing me the world of fashion, food and my home Malaysia
Letting me know that 16000++ hits has been made to my blog
Informing me that I have readers around the world
Being the best big-mouth friend that I ever had -__-.

Love you, and hope that you would continue to grow into a 2 year old mature child.