Monday, July 13, 2009

Belfast Castle

This post is going to be filled with the exterior of the famous castle. The interior sucks therefore gonna ignore it.


I requested that my back should be taken too since I'm wearing something pretty which doesn't come by quite often. -__-

Haha, trying to be a flower fairy but my thick shapeless body had been the failing factor.

Pretty ain't it??? I just love love this view of shot. And what's more, the castle is partially pink.
Great for weddings... Ei, don't play play, it cost £770 for the function room only.

Like sakai (jungle men) lo. Wearing high heels and still wanna do some "dangerous" stunts.

Even the side view feels majestic. Why must castle always gives off this grandlike and majestic and "holly-cow" feeling??
The garden outside of the castle. Lovely. Well, maintained. I heard that they are strawberries there too.

Classic swirly staircase leading up. But not the entrance, unfortunately. Great spot for wedding shoot.

Once again, the shot of the greenery. I wonder whether if I could own such a huge garden in my future home next time.... On second thought, maybe not, I would be too lazy to take care of it and its a high possibility that the garden would be infested with creepy-crawlies.

Love this photo. Totally natural. My butt looks yummy too ;-)

Ever looking good in any view. Bravo.

Nah, last picture of it, I know you are getting bored.
*********************************************************************************
My wish??? To get married and have a wedding reception here. Wanna be a princess for just 1 day.
*********************************************************************************
Today is a dangerous day for the Northern Ireland people, which marks an anniversary of some war or something. Staying indoors should I. But heading outdoors where my heart belongs.