Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Carrick-a-rede Bridge

Getting ready for the 20 minutes trekking by putting on my rain coat to protect myself from the sun..
That's the famous overrated bridge of Northern Ireland. I mean, it definitely looks kinda short.


View under the bridge. Not even high tide, but still, its a far way down.

Frankly speaking, its not as exhilirating as it had describe in the tourist booklet. I mean, I expect it to be longer, and shakier and without too many safety guard.

Load of birds sun tanning on the rock. Really really smelly as we went near the rocks covered full of their shit.

Nice shot.

I hope to see some Edelweiss, but nah, no sight of them, this will do.

Being a loving couple on those rocks but after 15 minutes, we started fighting. Sigh, me and my nasty temper.

But still, Yoong had a great time nontheless.



Its really windy, perching on top of them rocks. If only I could dress more prettily, then the effect of this shot would be perfect.

Nah, one last view of the bridge. See how short it is?? But what's worth while is the sensational brilliant scenary. Just love the deep blue sea, don't cha?