Friday, July 10, 2009

Tresemme Hair Styler

Finally, I'm back. After days and days of trips to far away places from home, I finally got to sit down, relax, have a cuppa and blog. And as I check my reader stats, I'm prepared for the worse. 32...mmm.....ok lah....

Anyway, I can't blog about my trip 1st as I had found tons of photos moulded inside my laptop and had been sitting for ages (1 week to be exact) and really needed to finish them up.

Had bought this uber cheap hair curler/straightener. Its my dream to own one of these and now, I had them 2in1. ^__^


They are quite pro in terms of adequate-cy.

The straightener...

the hair waver...

the big and small curler...

the aiding tools....

and the heater.
Although the minus point is that I couldn't choose the heating temperature according to my liking, but the heck with it, I have no idea how to use anyway. For £10, the price is fair enough. And its from Philips too.
I had tried it, but realize that I'm really too dump to figure out how these thingy operates as my hair made no difference from the usual unsightly, sigh.... Another day for looking up Ehow and Youtube...