Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Happy Birthday To You

To my dearest bf in the world. I'm not going to write too many mushy and hair-standing stuff in this blog so just a couple of pictures should do some justice.

Its a very ugly looking banana cake with weird looking icing lettering on top as your birthday cake. But at least I had used 2 1/2 hours to bake it myself.


Just a sweet moment between the 2 of us. Not many people singing the Happy Birthday Song. Sounds quiet to be exact when just the 2 of us singing.


Let you guys see some loving pictures of us. Let's see, we have been together for a year (tomorrow's the anniversary, oh shit, another post with loads of pictures of the 2 of us -__-).


May you be as wise and cunning as ever, then only you could protect me, muahahahaha...
Anyway, just don't grow younger than me lah (although older than you by 4 months) or else people may think that I am some kinda witch that's torturing some innocent child.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, LIANG ZI.