Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Japanese Skincare

I'd always been fascinated by those Japs who are so advanced in producing their cosmetics and skincare items... They could always think up of all sorts of ingredients or create all kinds of chemicals to enhance the beauty of us gals who desperately needed it...



And I happen to stumble upon an ebay site that sell them and deliver to the UK (Malaysia is very very "hangat" (popular) in having various blogshop and friendster accounts selling them precious products but they do not provide shipping to the UK).



And, at a go, I'd bought 5 items.



Kanebo Kracie MOISTAGE Essence Cream 50g Moisture Rich for day use.


DHC Platinum Silver Nanocolloid Whitening Cream 45g with nano modified platinum and silver for skin whitening. Planning to use it during night time...



Kose Happy Bath Day Precious Rose Hair Cologne Fragrance. This would be absolutely useful whenever I wanna eliminate the oily smell of my hair.


DHC Diet Supplement to enhance the smell of the body (it stated as ROSE). Woah, I'd heard of this product before and so wanted to get my hands on it. Hopefully after a month, my scent will be as attractive as a White Rose (or is it Red!?)


My Beauty Diary Black Pearl Mask for Whitening. You may had realized by now, I'm a whitening freak. Almost everybody bloody thing I possess must kinda have this whitening effect. I don't care about those tanning loh, I mean, why wanna make yourself look dirty with the dark skin effect (or rather orange skin for those fake tan)?


And the best part of all these is they cost £50 (delivery included).