Monday, July 27, 2009

Olympus SP 590UZ

I am so gonna get this compact digital camera once Yoong is back to Singapore. Maybe Singapore sells cheaper cameras than the UK?? Anyway, I wanted something that produces higher quality photos than the normal digital cameras and weigh less than those DSLR, therefore, the choice would be THIS...

At 1st I was hog onto Sony DSC H50, but after reading several reviews and comparing the worthiness of the price, I'd decided to get this Olympus instead. It looks sturdy enough to withstand harsh conditions (I am a clumsy person, thus the need of this criteria).

But what's more, the specifications really makes me drool. Here goes:
  • Compact 12MP digital camera with incredible 26x wide optical zoom
  • Dual Image Stabilisation, advanced face detection and auto exposure correction
  • View images direct from camera via HDMI on compatible TVs
  • Bright 2.7 inch LCD viewing screen and built-in flash
Absolutely stunning features and quality imaging could be seen throughout the reviews...


And the price ain't bad too, £258 including p&p. That's a steal, right???


And I just love how pro this camera looks when its in its full zoom length. There's so many specifications that makes me wonder about how powerful this tool is, but still, haven't got a clue what all those numbers, those aperture, those fps meant. If you wanna know more, go to their official website and there would be the list of specs.

The dilemma here is, whether should I buy it here in Amazon.co.uk ?? or should I ask Yoong to purchase it in Singapore ???
Whatever it may be, I'm gonna be £260 poorer.