Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sir Thomas Dixon Park Again

I'd wrote about this park in previous post, but this time, more pictures of close-ups and photos of the 2 of us lovers ^__^.

I love flowers and gardens anyway, therefore, wouldn't mind my blog being flooded with these beauties.



Absolutely love love this shot. Totally making me and Yoong like natural intimate-loving couple. By the way, we are examining the photos that we had taken and deleting those ugly ones.

Super many candid shots of us being playful and fooling around in the park. I wouldn't dare to do this in Malaysia :P Later kena tangkap (caught by polis) and thrown in jail.

We just love to laugh and chat. And we are as loving as like that. Don't envy us. Its already 1 year but still.... muahahaha....


Trying to imitate Taiwan version's Meteor Garden, the gal pointing to the sky. But I'm not as pretty and my hair is like disaster.



And Yoong is utterly naughty trying to poke his friend's manly hole with the super popular "god-like pointing finger" created by Dragon Ball.


I'm not kidding about the amount of flowers there. There are like 300,000 ++ roses there. And seriously, the air is swarmed with the most heavenly scent that you could think of.



Trying to show the height of those roses but Yoong again, being the poser in him, eventually gave me a weird and funny pose to go with, aaarrrggghhhh, my eyes...its going blind...

Roses as big as my whole hand. If human were to survive on just flowers only, I could have a years supply of food.



The great photographer that makes us 2 top models of Belfast. Thanks to him, we get to rent a car and travel around Northern Ireland with ease.
Totally love this park, Won't get tired even though we had visited there twice. Just tell me a way to appreciate greenaries more and I'll show you how by displaying my affection with these roses. whoever buy me this park is definitely gonna win my heart (hear that dear??)