Friday, July 31, 2009

The Mark Of Yoong's Leaving

Today, is the day, where I bade him farewell in my bed -__- , holding back my sadness, hugging him as tightly as I could as if he's not coming back, telling him how much I love him, wish him all the best for his trip back to home, put away my sleepy drowsy thought (it 6am in the morning for heaven's sake), and hope that he could reach home safely.

My heart now, how should I describe it?? Its like sleeping. No more enthusiasm to face work, no more anticipating upcoming events, no sadness or sorrow to cry, just.... NOTHING!!!

I wish I could be alive, be the usual cheerful self, living on my daily life, but, its like impossible while you are going back for 2 months.

I am starting to miss you dearly, just have fun while you're at home and stay safe.

Day 1 - Living Without You