Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas Market, Its All About Food.

The same old thing, but not completely similar to last year, just that the market had toned down a little in terms of decoration and up their food prices. But nevertheless, still the same old stalls and people :) oh wait, not sure about people though, maybe they hire more younger ones??

And not to forget the same old cold weather and temperature. Anyway, I'm using my mobile phone's camera, so pardon the quality of these photos.


As you can see, I took a very far away snapshot of the stalls cuz I'm too shy to even go near them and take close-up pictures of the delicious looking food. I know, I'm not an enthusiastic blogger who can take pictures of anything and anywhere. Have to start building up my courageor else people will be leaving my blog :(
OK, the stall above is actually a hot dog stall which sells foot long hot dogs -__-''' Sorry, totally un-see-able through this picture if you ask me. Didn't buy any of the food this year had tasted them previous years and thought that the price ain't right for what I'm getting.

This is the nuts stall. Any flavour, if you know what I mean, such as cheese, spicy, curry, blackpepper!?, and.... Gah, can't remember them all. And once again, sorry for no close-ups.


A chocolate waffle display. And super expensive cuz its £2.50 for one piece just. equivalent to buying 2 portions of KFC hot wings -__-''' (oh well, I guess my job really gets into my bones)


This is the only stall I'm surely to visit everytime and buy something nice from there. They sell bakeries and cookies. But they increased their price from 70pence to 90 pence each. And the quality drops like hell cuz I'm like eating flour throughout. What to do, they sell the cheapest thing there so I only can buy from there -__-''' No lah, just kidding!!


This stall is ever so popular and there's always a queue in front. The burger stall which sells all kinds of meat such as Kangaroo, wildboar, springbok, venison. But to me, they taste all the same (cuz I'd tried out 3 types and their texture and taste are so similar to beef, can't really say I enjoy them all).
But you know, Europeans are meat-eaters, you can't blame their carnivorous instinct and their attitude of wouldn't mind spending money on meat.

Ok, so this is my trip to the market. I know, no quality pictures, nothing interesting to see, no great use of words to elaborate the photos, so maybe its a complete waste of time reading this post.
Cheh, as if I'll complete listen to what those ill-mannered haters gonna say, shut up!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
On another note, I wanna thank one of the readers pointing out my mistake. I uploaded the wrong picture of Tsuyoshi Domoto in the previous post. Hehehehe, actually, that's Matsumoto Jun.
**avoid rotten-eggs and cabbage thrown at me by jumping up and down**

OK, this is the real Tsuyoshi Domoto. How should I know?? All of them looks the same. But still, I love him!!! And he's cute looking. Alright, maybe I'm not that Gong Ho (crazy) about him. Aiya, anyways, end of post.