Saturday, December 12, 2009

I'd Decided One Thing

That is to start my own collection of:

SHOES

BAGS

MAKE-UPS


Of course when I say collecting, what I meant is that I will probably go for those branded or better quality ones and start collecting them.

This would be sort of the brand new hobby/investment that I will do profoundly because after all these years, it seems that I have major crush on these 3 sections and wouldn't mind watching videos or window shopping on them.

And for all those anonymous that would write how stuck-up, wasteful, show-off, cold-hearted-gal-who-doesn't donate-to-the-poor-instead, materialistic brat, just shut the F up and go read other's blog because I'm doing something that would makes me happy and I've only got 1 lifetime (another 50+ years to go only), so why can't I spent it the way I want??

Don't worry people, I will certainly set aside some cash for savings in case of some EMERGENCY so, quit worrying about how I'm going to die old and penniless...